Effectiveness of a home-based telerehabilitation system in patients after total hip arthroplasty: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial
The research encompasses a comprehensive examination of study design, intervention protocols, outcome measures, and the potential clinical rehabilitation implications of the experimental results.
Hospitals, insurers and clinics already use ReHub
ReHub Clinical Papers
- The use of a telerehabilitation platform in the treatment of chronic
the treatment of chronic spinal pathology.
César Aguilar V., Rabassa Rodríguez E., López Alonso I., Rojas Cuotto K., Julián Luque J., Tinoco González J. (2023).
- Impact of telerehabilitation during the COVID-19 pandemic in a Rehabilitation Service: Our experience (Winner of the Nursing Award).
J. Sánchez, A. Ginés, L. Yagüe, D. Rodríguez, D. Rodríguez, R. Jauregui. (2021).
- A new perspective for post partial knee meniscectomy (PKM) treatment.
L. Vicente, D. Castillo, J. Tinoco. (2022). U
- Adherence evaluation to the recovery process after a total knee arthroplasty intervention using a telerehabilitation platform.
M.Nuevo, A. Modrego, D. Rodríguez, R. Jauregui, H. Mahdavi, S. Prat. (2021).
Winner in “Technology and digital media driven transformation category”.
- Usability and effectiveness of a digital telerehabilitation platform for remotely monitoring home based therapies: A pilot study. G. Rusconi, R. Vaj, V. Spunton, R. Fenini, M. Conti.
- Clinical outcome and usability evaluation of ReHub platform system for GH capsulitis home-based rehabilitation remotely monitored during Covid pandemic times. R. Vaj, G. Rusconi, R. Jauregui, M. Conti. (
- Real-time feedback system validation for shoulder tele-rehabilitation.
A. Modrego, J. Verdú, M. Conti, R. Jauregui, S. Balocco.
- Analysis of the safety and the effectiveness of a wireless telerehabilitation system (ReHub) in the immediate Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA) postoperative period.
S. Prat-Fabregat, M. Nuevo-Gayoso, S. Balocco, D. Rodríguez, A. Modrego-Muñoz, JC. Martínez-Pastor, H. Mahdavi.
- Validation of the telerehabilitation system ReHub for knee injuries.
H. Briegas, D. Rodríguez, M. Nuevo, S. Prat-Fabregat, M. Puig-Vidal, R. Jauregui