PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Identity: BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L.
Postal address: Avda Meridiana 354, 2nd floor, PC 08027
Telephone: +34 935 520 029
BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L., as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD) and other current legislation on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002 of 11 July of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), states that it has implemented the necessary security, technical and organizational measures to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
¿What is personal data and what data is processed by us?
Personal data consists of information that identifies or makes it possible to identify individual persons such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, etc.
PURPOSE FOR WITH DATA ARE PROCESSED
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Performing the necessary commercial and administrative formalities with the users of the website.
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to us to send them commercial electronic communications by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER.
- Respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User.
- To provide the services and/or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both by electronically or non-electronically means, to obtain your opinion on the service provided
- Conducting profile and usability analysis.
The data of customers and / or suppliers will be processed, within the contractual relationship that binds them to the responsible, in compliance with administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You are able to rescind your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to email@example.com.
According to the Law of Information Society Services (LSSICE), BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. does not carry out SPAM practices and therefore, does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in all communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to cancel their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above, except by legal obligation or court order.
LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for processing of data is your consent previously given to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of ticking the appropriate box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or to accept the present data protection policy means the impossibility to subscribe, register or receive periodic information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial and / or business relationship established between the parties.
The fact of failing to provide he requested personal data or to accept the present data protection policy, involves the impossibility to subscribe, register or receive periodic information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the previous existence of the commercial and / or business relationship established between the parties.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. does not conduct any assignment or data communication, unless here is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or prior consent of the user.
Nor international transfers of your personal data will be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to block or cancel your account in case of existing indications of the commission of any crime by the user. The information provided will be only the one which the provider has at the current time.
BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. will not transfer the data collected to third parties, unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the consent of the user.
The information provided through this website will be hosted on the servers of BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L., contracted to the company DyCare Spain S.L. (hereinafter, DyCare) with NIF B66508912 and tax domicile located in Ave. Meridiana 354, floor 2CD, Barcelona, Spain. The data processing by this entity is regulated by a data processor contract between the provider and the company. Under no circumstances this data processor will subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without the prior consent of BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. to conduct the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- Sending commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled, to inform Users regarding activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about services and products related to the activity for which they have expressed interest.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means through subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, sending such communications by electronic means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. equal or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest to the User.
- The retention of data during the expected periods in the applicable provisions.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As an interested-user, you may request to exercise the following rights before BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. by submitting a letter to the postal address in the header, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating as the subject: “DATA PROTECTION, EXERCISE OF RIGHTS”.
- Right to access: allows the data interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data which is processed.
- Right of rectification: allows the error correction and data modification which result in being inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of erasure: allows the deletion of data which results to be inadequate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: the data subject’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have it stopped.
- Limitation of the treatment: involves marking the personal data retained, in order to limit their future processing.
- Portability of the data: provision of the data to be processed to the interested party, so that he/she can transmit it to another data controller without any impediment.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject of a decision based on automated processing which could produce effects or which could significantly affect
As user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority in case that you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es) may have been violated.
CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be retained during the business relationship with DYCARE or when you exercise your right of erasure or opposition, or limitation of the treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Courts or to initiate internal actions arising from the improper use of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that could produce effects on your data.
MEANS OF OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected are the corporate telephone and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the means in question.
INFORMATION GATHERED BY DYCARE:
The data collected by the responsible are the following:
– Those provided by users through the different services offered on the website.
– Those included in the different forms present on the website.
– Data collected through “cookies” to improve the browsing experience as reported in the cookies policy.
The refusal to provide the data marked as mandatory will make it impossible to serve a specific request. You declare that the information and data that you provide are accurate, current and truthful. We beg you to inform us immediately in the event of any changes, in order to guarantee that the information being processed is always up to date and free of errors.
If you purchase the service/purchase of the product through our website www.seniordomo.es, we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including your name, contact details and credit or debit card.
Please note that BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. may have a presence in social networks. The processing of data carried out by people who become followers in social networks (and / or make any link or action of connection through social networks) of the official pages of BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user.
BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. will process your data for the purposes of properly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of the activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
It is absolutely forbidden the publication of content:
– Which is allegedly unlawful by the national, community or international regulations, or that performs unlawful activities or infringe the principles of good faith.
– Which violates the fundamental rights of persons, disrespect somebody in the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any content that BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. considers inappropriate.
– And in general terms, that infringes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of under-age people, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Nevertheless, BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. reserves the right to remove, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network those contents that are considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L., being able to send information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through a social network, BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. will be exempt from liability with regard to security measures applicable to that social network, being the user in case of wanting to know them, responsible for consulting the corresponding particular conditions of the social network itself.
The data you provide will be processed confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures as well as all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the processing of the data, and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, process or unauthorized access, according to the state of the technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER
In the hypothetical case that the user carries out a subscription to the Newsletter, we inform you that the data provided will be processed to manage your subscription and will be retained as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of processing. When it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or its total destruction. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except as required by law.
PUBLICATION OF YOUR TESTIMONY
In the event that the user would like to publish their opinion on the website, we inform you that the data provided will be processed to address the proposed suggestions, experiences or opinions regarding the products and / or services to be published, and thus be able to help other users. The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or its total destruction. Witnesses will be published on our website. The only personal data that will be published about the witness will be his or her name.
To all intents and purposes, the relationships between BIO-SENSING SOLUTIONS, S.L. and the Users of its telematic services, which are present in this web, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being the Courts of Barcelona competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use.