New office for a new phase of DyCare
DyCare opens new offices before the end of 2019. We are moving without leaving the 22@ district of Barcelona, the productive and innovative heart of the city where European start-ups want to be.
Growth and the road to excellence
Our team of twelve people has moved to the new location which will help us to cover the current needs of the company and project future growth. The change is accompanied by a new stage where we will strengthen the sales team to provide better care and service to our customers. Our evolution plans include reaching a team of twenty people before the end of 2021: twenty professionals working to improve people’s quality of life and well-being.
This step forward reinforces the collaborative work with universities, hospitals, investors and companies. With our stakeholders, we want to incorporate the latest advances in technology and knowledge to develop competitive digital solutions that help biomechanical measurement.
2019: the consolidation of DyCare
In the course of 2019, we have managed to meet the objectives set:
- Consolidate the ReHub The data and testimonials prove its therapeutic efficacy.
- Launch our first clinical studies. We are validating our solution at the Hospital Clinic in Barcelona (Spain) and at the Hospital Molinette in Turin (Italy) to prove the effectiveness of our digital rehabilitation.
- Our Lynx system continues to receive recognition in the sector and, in just over two years since its commercialization, it has become a reference tool for carrying out functional evaluations in the main mutual insurance companies in Spain. Lynx increases the quality of diagnosis and reduces the time necessary to perform the evaluation.
- We have been very attentive to the needs of our customers and that is why Lynx presents new features in the new year: modules such as dynamometry and gait analysis.
- We are aware that in order to gain the trust of the medical community and position ourselves as a highly innovative company we cannot do without generating scientific publications. In 2019 we are proud to have presented our solutions in more than seven congresses and to have obtained publication in two high impact journals.
We bid farewell to 2019 with the satisfaction of all we have achieved so far and with ambitious plans for 2020. Happy holidays!